Summary of the 12 Steps:
- Surrender: Admit we are powerless over our behaviors.
- Accept: Believe that God could restore us to sanity. (Yes, GOD)
- Decide: Made a decision to turn our lives and our wills over to the care of God.
- Analyze: Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
- Acknowledge: Admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.
- Overcome: Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.
- Remove: Humbly asked Him to remove all our shortcomings.
- Recognize: Made a list of all persons we had harmed and became willing to make amends to them all.
- Repair: Made direct amends to such people whenever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.
- Focus: Continue to take personal inventory and when we were wrong, promptly admitted it.
- Improve: Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God, praying only for knowledge
of His will for us, and power to carry that out.
- Share: Having had a spiritual experience as the result of these steps, we try to carry this message to others
and practice these principles in all our affairs.
Provides workpages that help you guide your journey through the 12 steps with a focus on Jesus Christ - not just a 'higher power' but the brightest power!
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here! 2Co 5:17